The big question for many clients who are just beginning to invest in their health and fitness is: why lead an active lifestyle?
As a fitness professional, you will inevitably meet many like-minded individuals who are passionate about promoting active lifestyles. However, for many beginner clients, this thought and belief may not come as naturally. You have a great opportunity here to introduce, engage and motivate clients to begin - and continue - an active lifestyle.
In this short course, you will gain an understanding of what is known as low involvement decision making processes. From this understanding you can develop techniques to create awareness of active living, and also gain insight into marketing considerations that can be used to encourage consumer involvement.
- An understanding of what drives consumer motivation and involvement
- How clients buy more than just a feeling through 10 different involvement options
- No-cost ideas for building a brand
- A guide to effective pricing strategies for use in every business
- A general overview on client retention strategies
CEC Expiry Date: 30/01/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.