This course is for fitness professionals who want to learn to design hypertrophy programs for their clients. The information covered in the course will help minimise injury risk and maximise performance in clients that are training for hypertrophy and muscle gain.
- Muscular function & hypertrophy
- Science of hypertrophy – how muscles grow as a result from training
- Muscle fibre types
- Specific training methods & training protocols used to elicit hypertrophy
- Specific exercises & techniques used to achieve hypertrophy
- Programming specifics and variables
- Periodising hypertrophy into the yearly calendar for a field based contact sport athlete.
CEC Expiry Date: 24/02/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately.