Pilates for Hips and Shoulders is for personal trainers and group exercise instructors who want to learn more about Pilates exercises specifically targeting strength, mobility and or function of the hip and shoulder joints.
In this course, you will learn:
- Basic anatomy of the hip, shoulder and surrounding joints
- Basic biomechanics of the hip, shoulder and surrounding joints
- Pilates-based exercises, including regressions and progressions, that specifically focus on the hips or shoulders or a combination of both hips and shoulders
- Common pathologies of hips and shoulders and how to program accordingly
- The principles of Pilates breathing
Certificate III in Fitness
CEC Expiry Date: 29/09/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.