There are many different body types, with many different strengths, weaknesses and abilities.
In this video course, Dr Cam McDonald delves into the world of epigenetics, embryology, somatotypes and health types to explore how our bodies grow to become the sizes and shapes they are.
Discover how this information can be used to help you work more effectively with your personal training clients.
- Why you are the way you are
- What influences gene expression
- How epigenetic profiles work
- How the body develops
- How somatotypes relate to patterns of growth, body size and shape
- The relationships between the mesoderm, anthropometric measures and more
CEC Expiry Date: 04/11/2022. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.