This course is for fitness professionals who are interested in gaining an understanding of muscle hypertrophy and appropriate eating strategies to enhance this process. The information covered in this course will help you assist clients in making positive nutritional changes that will complement their training.
- Understand the function of the muscle and its ability to improve size
- Have the knowledge to provide dietary recommendations and guidelines for hypertrophy and strength clients
- Be able to guide their client in setting realistic muscle mass gains
- Understand the role of supplements and evaluate the efficacy of supplementation
- Provide evidence-based information to clients on supplementation whilst staying within the scope of practice of a fitness professional.
CEC Expiry Date: 31/07/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.