Prescribing exercises and writing programs are the bread and butter of personal trainers. If you’re only writing programs from session to session, or week to week, then this course will allow you to program for your clients for 12 or more months.
This course takes a step by step, and top down approach to each part of the process so by the end you will be able to start developing them for your clients or athletes. In fact, not only will you gain the knowledge and skills from this course, you will also have the opportunity to develop a periodised training plan for a client as you progress through it.
- A brief history and rationale for periodisation
- Understand the aims of periodisation
- Learn the principles and concepts involved with periodisation
- Explore the framework that makes up a periodisation training plan
- A 10 step process for how to put it all together
CEC Expiry Date: 13/01/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.