Intermediate Matwork Pilates is targeted at Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors who want to learn how to incorporate intermediate matwork exercises into their current training. This is the brand new, updated version of our previous Intermediate Matwork Pilates online course.
IMPORTANT: This course is NOT a qualification to become a Pilates instructor. The content is geared towards instructors and personal trainers who would like to add Pilates-based principles to their current training repertoire.
- Explore 24 of the 37 classical Pilates exercises in modified forms as they relate to the prerequisite exercises from Fundamental Matwork Pilates.
- Understand how to modify (progress and regress) Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises to accommodate various demographics and abilities.
- Learn different types of cueing common to the instruction of Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises and explore different examples of each exercise.
- Learn how to program Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises for your clients.
- Explore different programs and templates to integrate Intermediate Matwork Pilates exercises into a personal training or small group format.
It is recommended that students should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent.
CEC Expiry Date: 26/10/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.