Fundamental Matwork Pilates is targeted at Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors who want to learn how to incorporate basic matwork exercises into their current training. This is the brand new, updated version of our previous Fundamental Matwork Pilates online course.
IMPORTANT: This course is NOT a qualification to become a Pilates instructor. The content is geared towards instructors and personal trainers who would like to add Pilates-based principles to their current training repertoire.
In this course you’ll:
- Learn the various forms of Pilates available today
- Explore the Pilates method in its evolutions from Contrology
- Understand the technique of modern Pilates breathing
- Explore the differences between neutral spine and flat back
- Learn basic musculoskeletal anatomy of the spine, pelvis, hip, shoulder, knee and ankle
- Explore, in detail, an overview of 26 modified Pilates exercises
It is recommended that students should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent.
CEC Expiry Date: 27/02/2025. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.