Discover how to assist clients to reach their fat reduction goals through nutrition.
- The anatomy and physiology of fat and fat loss
- Measurement of body “fatness”
- Lifestyle and health implications of overweight and obesity
- The role of the fitness professional in helping clients achieve their goals through nutritional support and coaching
- Factors affecting metabolism
- Current nutritional guidelines for fat loss
- Current research and standpoints on nutrition for fat loss
All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent.
CEC Expiry Date: 31/01/2024. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.