The CrankIt Essentials and Advanced: Suspended Fitness is designed to introduce you to suspended fitness concepts, and to teach you how to assess and adjust essential and more advanced suspension exercises and safely train individuals of all levels. In this incredible course, you will learn the underlying WHY behind key exercise techniques and become an advanced suspended fitness training expert.
In the renowned CrankIt Essentials and Advanced: Suspended Fitness Course, you will learn:
- The different types of suspension training products available
- How to set up and safely use different types of suspension straps
- The theory to teach essential suspended fitness exercises
- The principles of progressing and regressing exercise technique to adjust to your clients level for key exercises, including lunges, rows, squats and planks
- To demonstrate competency in suspended fitness exercise demonstration and instruction.
Prior to enrolling in this course, you must have completed the course “FTI - Suspended Fitness Level 1”.
CEC Expiry Date: 07/10/2022. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.