Kettlebells have become a staple training tool for the modern coach. The versatility and functionality of the Kettlebell is unmatched. Our Kettlebells Level 1 Online Course will introduce you to this versatile tool, and teach you how to incorporate the fundamental Kettlebell movements into your programs.
The Kettlebells Level 2 Online Course is an extension to the Level 1 Kettlebells Course. Within this extensive course, you build on the foundations of Kettlebells with advanced double kettlebell exercises and theory. The Level 2 Course will establish you as a Kettlebell Expert and place you within an elite band of highly skilled Kettlebell Trainers.
In FTI's renowned Kettlebells Level 1 Online Course, you will learn:
- Key principles of the Kettlebell, its history and how to effectively use the tool
- Fundamental Kettlebell Exercises, including the Swing, Clean and Press and Turkish Get-up exercises
- Program design with the Kettlebell
- How to incorporate the FTI Kettlebell Challenge into clients' programs.
In FTI's renowned Kettlebells Level 2 Online Course, you will learn:
- Advanced theory of Kettlebells and Kettlebell training.
- A series of rigorous Double Kettlebell Exercises.
- Complex variations of the fundamental and double Kettlebell Exercises.
- Advanced Programming with Kettlebells
- How to incorporate the FTI Advanced Kettlebell Challenge into clients' programs.
All attendees should hold at least a Certificate III in Fitness or equivalent.
CEC Expiry Date: 13/06/2024 (Level 1); 20/03/2024 (Level 2). ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.