"Women aren’t just little men’", as the saying goes.
Hormonal, metabolic, cognitive, and behavioural differences abound that set your female clients apart from their male counterparts, all of which influence the way they train and the results they seek.
From mental health, menopause and mindset, to pelvic floor and programming, the Ultimate Women’s Training Toolbox covers the critical ages, stages and specific considerations that every women’s fitness professional should know.
- Learn the specific anatomical and physiological details that make women and men so incredibly different
- Uncover the complex relationship that exists between self esteem, food, body image, exercise, menstruation and mental health for training and coaching
- Explore specific progressive overload techniques for developing female-centric training programs
- Learn the particular strength training parameters that apply to women of all ages
- Discover the current protocols and guidelines for delivering exercise that keeps expectant mothers happy, healthy and safe
- Understand the physical and psychological changes that women in their 40’s, 50’s and beyond experience and how this impacts their training approach.
CEC Expiry Date: 15/10/2023. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.