Corrective Exercise Program Design teaches exercise, health and fitness professionals how to develop and implement effective corrective exercise programs from a client’s very first session all the way through goal attainment. Using comprehensive case studies to demonstrate The BioMechanics Method corrective exercise program design process, this course will teach you proper coaching and cueing, communication skills, and session design strategies that help you connect with clients to create a positive and empowering experience. You will possess the knowledge and ability necessary to implement custom corrective exercise programs in the real world so you can help people overcome muscle pain, joint discomfort and movement limitations.
Check out a Sample from the Course
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Corrective Exercise Program Design is Module 5 of The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification course. It is available for purchase as a standalone course to enable students to learn about musculoskeletal imbalances and assessments while also providing an affordable option for those interested in earning a Corrective Exercise Specialist credential (TBMM-CES).
The remainder of the TBMM-CES course components includes:
- The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
- Understanding Muscles and Movement
- The Complete Corrective Exercise Library
The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist course is a step-by-step learning program. It is recommended that the course modules be completed in order to optimise the learning experience. If you choose to complete all five components of the program, you will receive a certificate signifying your competency as a Corrective Exercise Specialist from The BioMechanics Method (TBMM-CES).
Additional Course Information
- Eligible for continuing education credit with major health and fitness organisations (ACE 1.3, NETA 14.0, ACSM 13.0, REPS India 7.0, CSEP 15.0, AUSactive (formerly Fitness Australia) 7.0, BOC 5.75, VA Board of PT 5.75; NASM and others by petition)
- Eligible to count toward completion of the full TBMM-CES credential (must also successfully complete the remaining 4 course modules listed above)
- Online courseware is non-refundable
- When accessing this course, you’ll find a list of printable downloads with each lesson under the course “Downloads” tab. Digital material not itemised in the Downloads tab is not printable.
- Purchase price includes all online materials, unlimited free test retakes if necessary, and 12 months access to the course itself.
NOTE: After purchasing this course, you will receive instructions on how to access your course material via email within 48 hours of purchase.
Important insights into client motivation and behaviour
Communication strategies for working with clients who have corrective exercise needs
How to conduct successful corrective exercise consultations
Variables that can positively or negatively influence corrective exercise program outcomes
How to design individual corrective exercise sessions and a complete corrective exercise program
About maintaining your scope of practice with regard to corrective exercise services.
CEC Expiry Date: 30/10/2023. Lifetime access to course content. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.