ELITE: AU $0
This course is an introduction to plyometrics, the physiology that makes plyometric movements so effective, and a simple, yet detailed progression model for immediate application. After completing this course you will walk away understanding which exercise is appropriate for each of your clients and how to get them more explosive and athletic, as safely as possible.
- An understanding of what plyometric movements are
- An understanding of the physiology behind plyometric movements
- An understanding of the difference between plyometric and ballistic exercises
- An understanding of the programming variables to consider when using plyometric movements
- A progression model to safely load you clients when using plyometric movements
- An extensive list of plyometric exercises to apply to your clients
CEC Expiry Date: 10/02/2026. ELITE subscribers have lifetime access to this course for the duration of ELITE subscription. FREE subscribers have lifetime access to this course if it has been purchased separately. In order to obtain AusActive CECs, this course must be completed by the CEC Expiry Date.